Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Smart Pilates Online

Hi everyone,
I decided to pop into my old blog for a second and tell anyone still following me here to check out my new home(s):

If you are a Pilates Teacher, have been thinking about becoming one or simply want to peek inside this unique industry, check out my new sit focused on much of the same topics from this site: pilates career development, pilates business ideas, and certification topics.  Visit: www.smartpilatesonline.com.

One of the first things you will notice is my upcoming program called Pilates Confidential.  I have produced a unique video training series that will help you build & grow your own career with ease.  The first release in this program series is the audio course Pilates Confidential: Survive Your Pilates Teacher Training.

Here's what you will learn in the first training program:

Here’s What You’re Going to Learn in the 45 Minute Pilates Confidential Audio Course:

  • The skills you need BEFORE you start your training
  • How to Choose the Right Program
  • Insight into the Pilates Career & Lifestyle
  • Getting the Most out of your Certification
  • Resources to help you make your decisions & get educated

 If want to become a Pilates Instructor, but aren't quite sure where to start, take a moment to download this audio course and in 45-minutes you will know exactly what to do next. 

As always, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me with your questions!  I will provide guidance and coaching to anyone who needs it!



MY SECOND HOME is at annesamoilov.com.
This site is dedicated to helping people find real life ways to get inspired, stay motivated and achieve their goals.  Much of the self-help out there focuses on telling you what you are doing wrong instead of empowering you to find something that actually works.  I never hold back -- I'll tell you if I go to In-n-Out burger or slip up and have a donut.  This is real.  I'm not going to pretend that I'm the perfect ideal model of health. I know that health is a process and I want to show you how to live in the moment--Become aware of your unhealthy habits and then teach you how to transcend these habits.

Visit my site: annesamoilov.com and then sign up for my weekly newsletter The Quick Byte.

Have a great day everyone and I will see you all soon!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is a great post! I just started taking Pilates classes and I'm loving it, so your blog is very helpful to me. I'm definitely going to use the tips you have shared, thank you for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pilates is definitely something I'm getting into. I can be super busy, so I'm glad there's an alternative option. Thanks for the information! https://www.livefitnessandhealth.com.au/content/instructor-training

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree this post, Thanks for sharing Post!..

    group mat classes

    ReplyDelete