Monday, January 11, 2010

Do you like music during pilates class?

5 Workout Songs I'm Obsessed with Right Now
Check out this website I found at dailyspark.com

I'm FINALLY putting together a few different playlists for my mat and reformer classes. Do you like music during class? If so, what type or artists do you like to hear? After taking a great yoga class that played a mix of pop, classic oldies (ish), and hip hop, I was inspired to make my own list. I loved drowning out my constant mental commentary that doesn't let me relax too easily!

Posted via web from Anne's posterous

2 comments:

  1. When I bought this DVD it helped me a lot, before then I have had a lot bad compilation http://www.exercisespilates.com/music/stott-pilates-energy/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the difference between Pilates and Yoga?
    pilate courses

    ReplyDelete