Friday, September 18, 2009

Teaching Pilates Video Series

If you are keeping up with my Video Series providing simple Pilates Teaching Tips than you know I haven't posted a video in a few days. I have shot them, but I started working on a new way to bring you the information and am close to uploading the first one today.

I decided to take more time with the Niche-Building and I will upload the first of the series today.

In the meantime, check out one of my first videos I did about getting prepared for certification.

After you watch the video, let me know if you want to receive the report and audio course I also created to expand that video!



Ok, now that you've watched the video, email me to receive the free audio course and ebook I created to share more information about getting prepared for your pilates teacher training.

No comments:

Post a Comment